The Night of Power is a time of heightened reflection, connection to God and supplication or Duas for Laylatul Qadr. It is a night better than a thousand months.
While we all have our own personal struggles, issues and desires that we pray for, some things apply to us all. Below is a list of 15 sample Duas for Laylatul Qadr you can use in the next week:
- Oh my Creator! Purify my intentions and let me do everything for Your sake with sincerity and commitment to You.
- My Lord! Relieve the suffering of those who have experienced disasters in the last year, especially the Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, the floods of Guatemala and the earthquake in South Asia.
- Oh Merciful One! Have mercy on me in this world and the Next.
- My Sustainer, my Provider, let me always subsist on an income that is Halal so that I may gain Your blessings and have my supplications accepted.
- Ya Allah, You are the Strong, I am the weak. Please strengthen my faith and commitment to You and let me die at the highest peak of Iman.
- My Lord! Accept the good I do and please give me the ability to do more good in this world for the benefit of humanity.
- My Creator! You are the One Who heals. Please heal those of us who are sick and grant us excellent health so that we can effectively serve You.
- Oh Patient One! Please give me a calm, collected demeanor.
- Ya Allah! Please help me learn to control my tongue and my temper. I seek Your forgiveness for all the hurt I have caused by these to hurt others.
- My Lord You are the Protector! Please protect my children and all young people from misguidance and the evils associated with it. Strengthen their faith and make them better than their parents.
- My Lord You are the Destroyer. Destroy every iota of disbelief, arrogance and pride that is in my heart. Let me die as a sincere, humble believer.
- My Merciful, Wise Creator! Help me serve my parents in the best way before they or I die. Make it easy for me to treat them with great kindness and gentleness and to be humble before them.
- My Lord, You are the One Who Bestows blessings. Bless me with a spouse who will help me strengthen my faith.
- My Creator, You are the Provider. Bless my spouse and I with healthy children who will grow up with strong faith, as You blessed Prophets Ibrahim and Zakariyya with such children.
- My God, You are the All-Knowing! Bless me with knowledge and the ability to act on that knowledge for Your sake.
Photo Attribution: Ibrahim.ID - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fanous_Ramadan.jpg
Mansha-Allah, that was a beautiful dua. May Allah accept it from everyone who read it. Ameen.
Thank you taking your time and effort to put these duas for us. May Allah swt accept your duas and ours too.
Add new comment