A blessed ocassion like Nikah should be accompanied with beautiful of Duas. There are many sets of Dua for marriage and supplications for bride, groom, guests, and Imams at the occasion of wedding.
Following are some dua for marriage
For the bride and groom
- Oh Allah, bless our marriage and let it be a means for us to become closer to You in love and devotion. Let it be a source of untold blessings, happiness and joy.
- Oh Allah, let our marriage be a way for us and our families to enter Jannah.
- Ya Allah, protect our marriage from the whisperings of Shaytan. Give us the strength to live together in justice, equity, love and, mercy.
- My Lord, let this marriage bring untold blessings to us individually, to our families, and our children Insha Allah.
- My Creator, bless us with children who will be a source of great joy and happiness.
- Oh Allah, give us the love which you had blessed Muhammad, Allah's Peace and blessings be upon him, and Khadija with, May Allah be pleased with her.
For the guests
- Oh Allah, bless this couple with faith, love and happiness in this world and the Next.
- O Allah, You are the Loving (Al Wadud) and the Merciful (Al Rehman). Please put love and mercy in the hearts of this couple for each other.
- Our Creator, strengthen the hearts of the bride and groom with faith, and let them increase in their love and commitment to You through their bond.
- Oh Lord of the Universe, all power is with You. Let this couple's marriage become a beautiful example to other couples.
- My God, protect this couple from the misguidance and planning of Shaytan. Help them resist his call to break their bond.
- Oh Allah, bless this couple with children who will be a source of happiness and joy to them and the world.
- Oh Allah, unite the couple and their families in faith and love.
- Oh Lord, You are the Just. Let this couple live their lives being fair and just to each other.
- Oh Forgiver (Ghafoor), bless this couple with the strength to forgive each other's shortcomings.
- 10. Oh Allah, give them the loving relationship which Muhammad and Aisha had. May Allah be pleased with them.
May Allah accept all our dua for marriage and keep the marriage intact and may the couples get to practice Islam and go to Jannah together. Ameen
Allahuma Aameen, shuqran ya Sheikh, wabaraq'Allahu fiikhum!
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
(جَزَاكُمُ اللهُ خَيْرًا كَثِيْرًا وَجَزَاكُمُ اللهُ اَحْسَنَ الْجَزَاء
Mashallah very nice & useful
Mashallah very nice & useful
Salam. Its a beautiful Duaa. Is there an arabic version of it?? Jazaku allah alf khair.
Barackallah fiy Hazall Nikah
As Salam Alaikum Wa Rahmetullahi Wa Barakatehu. Jezakum Allah Kahair for such a lovely duas MashaAllah. I love them all. May Allah swt bless guide protect us all and may He swt meet us all in Al Jehnna InshaAllah. Ameen!!!!!!!.
Can u mail me the arabic version dua. It will be great to have Arabic as well as English Translation.
Jezakum Allah Kahair
Assalamu alaikum, this is really good but i think its better you write in arabic and translate into english.
its better but he hv try
its better but he hv try more thn oders. some of us they cant be able to read the arabic one.its just how wer people wll understnd ur words, is th bst way to deliver ur da,awa.
Add new comment