Jump to navigation
dua for marriage
Following are some dua for marriage
For the bride and groom
- Oh Allah, bless our marriage and let it be a means for us to become closer to You in love and devotion. Let it be a source of untold blessings, happiness and joy.
- Oh Allah, let our marriage be a way for us and our families to enter Jannah.
- Ya Allah, protect our marriage from the whisperings of Shaytan. Give us the strength to live together in justice, equity, love and, mercy.
- My Lord, let this marriage bring untold blessings to us individually, to our families, and our children Insha Allah.
- My Creator, bless us with children who will be a source of great joy and happiness.
- Oh Allah, give us the love which you had blessed Muhammad, Allah's Peace and blessings be upon him, and Khadija with, May Allah be pleased with her.
For the guests
- Oh Allah, bless this couple with faith, love and happiness in this world and the Next.
- O Allah, You are the Loving (Al Wadud) and the Merciful (Al Rehman). Please put love and mercy in the hearts of this couple for each other.
- Our Creator, strengthen the hearts of the bride and groom with faith, and let them increase in their love and commitment to You through their bond.
- Oh Lord of the Universe, all power is with You. Let this couple's marriage become a beautiful example to other couples.
- My God, protect this couple from the misguidance and planning of Shaytan. Help them resist his call to break their bond.
- Oh Allah, bless this couple with children who will be a source of happiness and joy to them and the world.
- Oh Allah, unite the couple and their families in faith and love.
- Oh Lord, You are the Just. Let this couple live their lives being fair and just to each other.
- Oh Forgiver (Ghafoor), bless this couple with the strength to forgive each other's shortcomings.
- 10. Oh Allah, give them the loving relationship which Muhammad and Aisha had. May Allah be pleased with them.