God created humanity as one people. However it’s the people who divided themselves up. (Quran 10:19) God therefore sent His Messengers to bring people together and help them stand up to bring peace, justice, fairness and equity to humanity.
That was the struggle of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, as was the struggle of the Prophet before him.
Muslims are required to believe in all the Messengers and Prophets of God.
This exhibit brings the Prophetic struggle of Prophet Muhammad to your location. Researched and written by Imam Abdul Malik Mujahid, it brings to life many facts of the Prophet’s life which are not commonly known.
- How he lead the Peace Movement of his time
- At one time 80% of all Muslims took refuge in Africa
- Rule of his Peace Sanctuary of Madina
- The total time of war in his life was 6 days
- Why Rose of the Little House on the Paririe considers the Prophet as the second most important leader of the Freedom Movement
This exhibit has 20 panels of 10 feet by 10 feet size.
This Exhibit can be showcased at your next event to inform Muslims and Our neighbors of other faith, about who the Prophet really is.