Our young friends have had enough of war, displacement, trauma and hunger. 60 million people, worldwide, now seek refuge, many of them fleeing war and violence. Shameful warlords and war profiteers, such as those who commandeered U.S. wars against Iraq and Afghanistan, destabilize defenseless populations.
October: Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- One in four women will experience domestic violence
- Domestic violence hurts Muslims too
- 9 ways Muslims can fight violence in their homes and communities
- Finding help in the community on domestic violence
- Domestic violence among Muslims and our responsibility to prevent and intervene
- How the Prophet Muhammad fought domestic violence