Muslim Women Survey
1. Are you aware of any Muslim women's organizations?
2. If yes, please write names of the Muslim women organizations you have heard of:
3. Would you like to be part of a Muslim woman's organization?
4. Have you heard about the UN's Beijing Plus Five conference in June in New York?
5. What are the top five issues facing Muslim women in your community?
6. Do you feel that in your family boys were preferred over girls?
7. Is your masjid welcoming to women?
8. How often did your imam's speak on issues which concern women in last 6 months?
Less then five
More than five
More than Ten
9. Are you satisfied with the quality of your imam's address on issues concerning women?
10. What is your national/ethnic background?
11. Are you satisfied with the state of women in Muslim countries?
12. If not, what are the areas you suggest Muslim countries to improve in?
13. How important is the women rights issues to you?
14. Taking things all together, how would you describe your marriage?
Niether happy nor unhappy
15. What countries do you think women are more satisfied in with their status:
16. Are you satisfied with the literacy level of women in Muslim countries?
17. Do you think Muslim countries should accept UN proposal for equal rights for gay and lesbiains?
18. Do you think marriage is more successful in the west or in Muslim countries?
19. How many women do you know personally who have been physically abused?
20. In your opinion, should a woman be allowed to have abortion for any reason whtsoever?
21. How many people have you known personally, either living or dead, who came down with the disease called AIDS?
22. What is your age group?
23. What is your normal country of residence?
24. How long have you lived there?
All my life
less than 5 years
More than 20 years
25. What is your Gender?
6.1 Any Comments... ?
6.2 Please provide us with your name and email address.
(Optional, but important for us. We will keep this information confidential and will not share it with anyone outside Sound Vision.)
©2015 Sound Vision Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
9058 S Harlem Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455, USA