Rate this Article
Duas for the last day of Ramadan and Eid
As Ramadan comes to an end, so do
the increased opportunities for prayer. We may or may not get another
Ramadan in our lives. This may be our last Iftar. Just before Iftar is a
special time to ask Allah for everything you want. He loves hearing
from us. The last night and day of fasting is a special day of Dua as
well, considering that the Prophet has said that Allah makes decisions
about our forgiveness that day. So here are some suggested Dua
Duas before the last Iftar
If everyone in your family can break fast together, it will be great to make Dua together.
Do remember your loved ones, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and classmates by name in your Dua.
- Oh Allah, please accept all of my prayers, fasting, and remembrance of You during this blessed month.
- Please forgive me for the shortcomings in my worship and help me improve by next Ramadan.
- Ya Allah, help me continue the good habits I have acquired during Ramadan.
- Oh Allah, please make me of the righteous, the guided, and those You love.
- Ya Allah, please guide me and my family to the Straight Path and help us become excellent Muslims for Your sake.
- I worship only You and only from You do I seek help. Please increase Your bounty for me
Duas for the last night of power
- Ya Allah, You are the embodiment of forgiveness, You love to forgive, Please disregard my shortcomings, O Forgiver, Ghafoor, the Forgiving Lord.
- Oh Allah, make it easy for me to do good and help me avoid the bad in all situations.
- Oh Allah, grant me success in all of my affairs in this life and the Next.
- Please increase me in knowledge and bless me with excellent teachers.
- Ya Allah, let me die in the highest state of Iman.
- Oh Allah, bless this Ummah, guide us, and unite our hearts.
- Ya Allah, lift my heart, relieve my burdens, and make me of those who put their full trust in You for all of their affairs.
- Oh Allah, please bless me with the opportunity to see many more Ramadans and to perform much better worship of You than I have done this year and in the past.
Duas for Eid
Approach your Imam before Eid Salat and hand him a couple of requests based on the following Duas so he can lead all in Dua;
- Ya Allah, open our hearts towards our neighbors.
- Ya Allah, open the hearts of our neighbors towards us.
- Ya Allah, unite the Muslims in the USA and the world to serve Allah's
creation to please Him.
- Ya Allah, give Sabr (patience) and freedom to the innocent prisoners and guide those who are at fault.
- Ya Allah, You take care of the oppressed. Please help the oppressed
in Palestine, Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, India, Chechnya and other
parts of the world.
- Ya Allah, guide oppressors to the right path and move the hearts of extremists from the harmful path.
- Ya Allah, give wisdom to our leaders; accept their sacrifice; bless them with more courage.
keish, RIYADH -
wrote on 8/29/2011 5:51:46 AM
Comment: JAZZAHALLAHU KHAIRAN!
yasmien, marawi city,philippines -
wrote on 8/29/2011 5:47:27 AM
Comment: AMEEN,YA RABB.
thans fo r posting,May allah bless u and ur family.
Zaheer, Dammam -
wrote on 8/28/2011 2:21:37 AM
Comment: Jazakallahu Khaira
NAHID, PUNE -
wrote on 10/15/2010 1:41:42 AM
Comment: mashaallah very powerful duas.subhanallah
ibrahim, abuja -
wrote on 9/10/2010 5:31:20 AM
YOONIS, HOLLAND -
wrote on 9/9/2010 3:24:45 PM
Comment: asalama alikum
after the salam,
Congarulation Mulslims around the world for the Eid Al-fitr.
. May allah bless all those who did the ramada!
. May allah eccept our du'as and praying and istaghfar.
. May allah forgive all our sins from those who we remember and those who we dont remember, from those who we did tensionally and an tensionally
. May allah give the best rewards of the ramadan
. May allah put in the janah al-fardowza
. May allah give as the forgiveness and mercy here in the dunya and here after!
. May allah give us the the ebst imaan (FAITH) and the best towfiq ( the right path to janah)
. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM THE , SHAYDAN (SATAN), SINS, AND DEVELS, EVILS AND THE FITNAH OF THE DAJAL, FITNAH OF THE SHAYDAN.
. MAY ALLAH ECEEPT OOUR DU'AAS!! ....AAAMIIN YA'ALAH!!!!!..AAAMIIN...MAY ALLAH UNITE ALL MUSLIMS .
Jasmina Olevic, New York -
wrote on 9/9/2010 12:56:20 AM
Comment: May Allah reward you for taking the time to post these duas for all who see them. God bless you and your family and all muslims all over the worlds. Amin
Ana'am Qureshy, Lahore -
wrote on 9/8/2010 2:57:40 PM
Comment: Jazak Allah khair. Beautiful duas
Muhammadul Ameen, Nigeria -
wrote on 9/11/2009 11:27:37 PM
Comment: You have done o wonderful job by reminding us most of this prayers we have fogotten, may Almighty Allah reward you brother. pls kindly send the arabic text to my mail box. Jazakallahu akhairan.
Malika ALi, United States -
wrote on 11/16/2004 12:58:46 AM
Comment: MashaALLAH keep up the good work
|Search The Quran|
|Something to Ask...|
|O Allah! |
I beg You for that which incites Your Mercy and the means of Your forgiveness, safety from every sin, the benefit from every good deed, success in attaining Jannah and deliverance from Fire.