|News | Education | Halal & healthy | Parenting | Teens | Kids | Marriage | The Quran | Glossary|
Rate this Article
Duas for individuals on the anniversary of 9/11
We have all, at some level, as individuals,
been touched by the tragedy of 9/11. It has shocked, surprised, hurt and devastated
us. Some may have even wanted to turn to despair. But prayer is a way out of
these negative feelings. Prayer is power, even for just one person who thinks
they can do nothing about their confusion and hurt.
1. O God, bless my time and money so that I can spare more of it for Your Path.
2. Make me one of Your true servants
3. Forgive my sins and accept my Duas
4. Nourish my mind and heart with the examples of the Prophets
5. Help me raise children who will be better than myself
6. Help me learn more about and emulate the character of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), as well as that of Prophets Jesus, Moses and all of Your noble Prophets.
7. Protect us all from violence, fear and danger, You are our Protector.
8. O God, guide me and my family
9. My Lord, don't let me ever turn away from You, no matter how many trials and difficulties You test me with. Let these difficulties serve to make me closer to You.
10. Give me the strength to forgive those who have hurt me in any way.
11. Help me learn to control my temper and deal with others with patience and kindness.
salim, Kent -
wrote on 10/6/2003 6:30:59 AM
Olaide Napheesah Owode, Nigeria -
wrote on 9/16/2003 8:35:02 AM
Zarifa, Canada -
wrote on 9/11/2003 7:23:54 PM
Luqman, Nigeria -
wrote on 10/31/2002 10:20:22 AM
Idrees Mohiuddin, Saudi Arabia -
wrote on 10/17/2002 5:44:50 AM
Abdulla Ashraf, Maldives -
wrote on 9/13/2002 11:51:04 AM
ABDUL LATEEF IDRIS ODDY, NIGERIA -
wrote on 9/11/2002 12:33:53 PM
Shaheen, Montreal, Canada -
wrote on 9/11/2002 9:05:58 AM
2701 W. Devon Ave., Chicago, IL. 60659, USA
Email: email@example.com · Phone: 773-973-4200
Follow us on: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube